Independent Contractor Program at Soar Transportation Group
Average Gross Annual Pay: $200,000 PLUS per year!
Now more than ever, great people are needed to get the job done.
At Soar Transportation Group, our vision is to be the best in the industry. We want you to be a part of it.
Soar Transportation Group knows what's important to you & we have built our company around providing our Contractors with the best.
We also provide customer service team who respects our Contractors for what they do and who they are.
- Average weekly miles = 2,560
- Average Deadhead = 7.5%
- Pay is 70% of gross linehaul revenue
- Average gross pay annually = $200,000 plus a year
- 100% pass thru fuel surcharge
- Company paid reefer fuel
- Weekly Settlements
- Company fuel network & discounts 100% pass thru (aveage 29 per gallon in 2017)
- Comdata card for fuel, def, reefer and scales (all charges will be applied directly to trip & deducted at time of payment
- Single Source Dispatch (Independent Contractor dispatch)
- Blue Chip customers
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- Consistent miles
- No trailer rental (trailer interchange agreement)
- Discounted service rates & prices
Independent Contractor Qualifications:
- 2290 Must be current
- Current Safety Inspection and emissions
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Equipment Requirements
- 2011 or newer - Must be California Carb compliant
- Max weight 19,000 lbs
- 5th wheel height 47.5 inches
- Physical Damage Insurance
- Bobtail / Non-trucking liability
- Occupational Accident Coverage
- General Liability coverage
Associated topics: contractor, lease purchase, own truck, own truck driver, own truck driving, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving